iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

Simple Mathematics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lateshow
Dead Meat
lateshow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-12
Cash : 55240
Personalized field : Non-Staff

Simple Mathematics Empty
PostSubject: Simple Mathematics   Simple Mathematics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I know there's lots of talk about cheaters and getting rid of them but I'm not sure how serious the developers are. It would be easy to get rid of some of the worst cheats simply by looking at the "Top iMobbers" area of the app. Take for instance "tifa" who apparently has won 335,658,097 fights. Even if he/she fought 1 fight per second it would take them over 10 years. Is it really that tough to do the simple math?

It seems to me that the devs want the maximum number of players for the game so it's not in their best interest to kick.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
akkon750
Caporegime
akkon750

Number of posts : 101
Code : 107458252
iMob Name : tropicthundr
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Cash : 55452
Personalized field : Non-Staff

Simple Mathematics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Mathematics   Simple Mathematics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 pm

it might take them 10 years for her to fight all of the other 100,000 imob users but because shes on the top immobers list he will be attacked by 30 guys per minute or more but i still have to say hes probobly cheating
Back to top Go down

Simple Mathematics
Page 1 of 1