iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

MARKED BY THE DON!!!

Go down 
+6
mozzel
Slapajo
Tchnclfl
krunk fu
Nplosion
Silent Hitman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Hitman
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Silent Hitman

Number of posts : 84
Code : 141891558
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Cash : 55280
Personalized field : Non-Staff

MARKED BY THE DON!!! Empty
PostSubject: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:06 pm

This would be an interesting way for the Don to decrease the amount of cheaters there are on the game...

1. Locate cheater (not very difficult to do)...

2. Place a bounty on the cheater's head (Bounty would be posted by the Don)

3. ANYONE inflicting damage on that person between when the mark was placed and when death occurs shares in the wealth rather than just one person (this way we'd all be more likely to take a pop and lose some health, it would be worth it in the long run. The Don could take the $$$, properties, and weapons and distribute them amongst the honest loyal made men.

IMO, after a cheater has been stripped of his/her wealth, weapons, and property, they'll most likely move on rather than being marked by the Don again. Tell me what you think, suggestions...
Back to top Go down
Nplosion
Banned
Nplosion

Number of posts : 188
iMob Name : Nplosion
Registration date : 2009-02-01
Cash : 55325

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Hagahah nice idea!
Back to top Go down
krunk fu
Mob Recruit
krunk fu

Number of posts : 15
Code : 135 356 116
Registration date : 2009-02-02
Cash : 55336

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Have you gone to the top mobbers and tried to attack any of them? They are cheaters and they are always dead when I try to, seems others just like to attack them also. They are all like level 14 with billions of dollars but all their higher level weapons got removed so you can just rape them all day.
Back to top Go down
Tchnclfl
Dead Meat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Cash : 55350

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Very good idea, I agree this would be effective!
Back to top Go down
Slapajo
Mob Recruit
Slapajo

Number of posts : 12
Code : 135.816.746
iMob Name : Slapajo
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Cash : 55300

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:36 am

Silent Hitman wrote:
This would be an interesting way for the Don to decrease the amount of cheaters there are on the game...

1. Locate cheater (not very difficult to do)...

2. Place a bounty on the cheater's head (Bounty would be posted by the Don)

3. ANYONE inflicting damage on that person between when the mark was placed and when death occurs shares in the wealth rather than just one person (this way we'd all be more likely to take a pop and lose some health, it would be worth it in the long run. The Don could take the $$$, properties, and weapons and distribute them amongst the honest loyal made men.

IMO, after a cheater has been stripped of his/her wealth, weapons, and property, they'll most likely move on rather than being marked by the Don again. Tell me what you think, suggestions...

I am a huge fan of this idea! Who cares if they quit... Game will be better off without them!
Back to top Go down
Silent Hitman
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Silent Hitman

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 am

Thats the plan...drive the cheaters out!!!
Back to top Go down
mozzel
Mob Recruit
mozzel

Number of posts : 21
Code : 114 823 681
iMob Name : odd job joe
Registration date : 2009-02-21
Cash : 55140

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 pm

yes i agree get rid of the cheaters one way or the other
Back to top Go down
Mob Soldier

Number of posts : 26
Code : 144622149
iMob Name : mob
Registration date : 2009-02-16
Cash : 55190

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

I feel that the cheater should be reset to lvl 1 and their mob should be cleared to 1, but their money and properties should also disappear...

whats the point of taking 1 cheater and giving everyone free property, it destroys the game, anyone recieving the property would be a cheater because they didnt play the game to get the property. This game is only fun when everyone has an equal chance to improve. Giving out free stuff doesn't help the game at all, it off sets the ballance of the game play..

Yes i was one of those people who recieved 500 respect point, and yes i'm going to get 500 tanks when i'm lvl 100 by getting free energy, and yes i'll rocket from lvl 100 to probably 120 or maybe even more because of this... and I say its not fair to all you who didn't have a profile glitch and didn't receive the respect points and wont be able to abuse the system like I will.
Back to top Go down
Silent Hitman
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Silent Hitman

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Many people received the 500 respect points, what I think is worse is that you can buy them for $20 USD. Respect should be earned, not bought, but then again...this is the MOB...

Silent

P.S. You won't need 100 tanks...
Back to top Go down
Mob Soldier

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Silent Hitman wrote:
P.S. You won't need 100 tanks...

I might not need them, but by doing the mission, i'll have them.. best way to lvl... 150 energy for 300 exp!

I'll have 500 tanks within the hour i hit lvl 100
Back to top Go down
Nima
Nima

Number of posts : 361
Code : 100314169
iMob Name : Nima
Cash : 55373
Personalized field : ---

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

144622149 wrote:
I feel that the cheater should be reset to lvl 1 and their mob should be cleared to 1, but their money and properties should also disappear...

whats the point of taking 1 cheater and giving everyone free property, it destroys the game, anyone recieving the property would be a cheater because they didnt play the game to get the property. This game is only fun when everyone has an equal chance to improve. Giving out free stuff doesn't help the game at all, it off sets the ballance of the game play..

Yes i was one of those people who recieved 500 respect point, and yes i'm going to get 500 tanks when i'm lvl 100 by getting free energy, and yes i'll rocket from lvl 100 to probably 120 or maybe even more because of this... and I say its not fair to all you who didn't have a profile glitch and didn't receive the respect points and wont be able to abuse the system like I will.

This wont really help sense the cheaters can make themselfs high lvled again, the best way is to fix as many glitches/bugs and try to guard against hacks and cheats
Back to top Go down
Mob Soldier

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Well i dont know how to cheat, so I assumed that a patch was already implemented and that they just didnt remove all the people who cheated before hand, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nima
Nima

Number of posts : 361
Code : 100314169
iMob Name : Nima
Cash : 55373
Personalized field : ---

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Well thats cause imob is still playable on older versions, once they disable that their wont be cheaters
Back to top Go down
unit00
Mob Recruit
unit00

Number of posts : 6
Code : 140 334 266
iMob Name : unit00
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Cash : 55120

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 am

That will be great free properties. There are too many cheaters who have banked over 100 billion. Just Make sure the first game versions stop working IMMEDIATELY cause thats where the _ _ _ _ glitch happens and we don't want any MORE cheaters.
Back to top Go down
ipod49
Mob Soldier
ipod49

Number of posts : 41
Code : 136-096-094
iMob Name : ipod49
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Cash : 55296

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 am

were the hell are the devl. what r thier thoughs, there are alot of good ideas out there, they have a great game, if they take care of it.if they dont want it sell it or what ever u do with these games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARKED BY THE DON!!!   MARKED BY THE DON!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARKED BY THE DON!!!
Page 1 of 1