iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)

Go down 
+5
Nplosion
Nima
Silent Hitman
Tiger
reittab
9 posters
AuthorMessage
reittab
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
reittab

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Cash : 55530
Personalized field : Non-Staff

Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:08 pm

So I started last week or so, and am now about to be level 35. The only trick to this: smart purchasing, and winning massive bounties. I have won a couple of big (8 and 9 figure) bounties, and once you do that, you should be set for some massive improvement.

First, invest the money in shopping plazas, and then night clubs once the ratios even out (currently, I'm getting about 100-1 money back on both). Go a bit heavier on shopping plazas, because the upfront investment is cheaper (uptown district vs. sea front lot), but switch back and forth when the proportions get out of whack. Also, only buy property 10 at a time; you will cut your costs in half.

This will provide you with a steady income, which you must keep re-investing (10 at a time). Keep checking bounties, as they are crucial to improvement. Then, invest in weapons that have the best cost/point ratio. For instance, don't buy sub machine guns, as they are effectively the same thing as shotguns with a 5 times higher cost. Wait for the military rifle, and then chaingun. Once you have enough money to easily upgrade (aka, it only is an hour or two's investment), then do so. Go to goggles as soon as you can, as they are the next best weapons upgrade. Only invest in cars if you have tons of money to kill; basically, start with the coup, and don't upgrade until you get the limo. Then from the limo, don't really upgrade (except for mission necessities), until you get the big rig.

Again, the key to this is getting a cash inflow from a bounty to start your property investments, which will give you obscene amounts of money. Then, reinvest, and spend WISELY on weapons; don't just buy the newest gun because you can.

For those of you who got the 500 respect points, use it to level, and upgrade your energy. I just spent my 500 points, and advanced 9 levels in about 15 minutes. This allows you to get to the maximum efficiency in terms of weapons. Still, make sure you have enough of a mob and cash inflow to sustain leveling up; if necessary, wait until you get a pretty big bounty.

If anyone has questions, let me know. I feel like this is a pretty legit strategy, and felt that I might as well share it (what do I care)
Back to top Go down
Tiger
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Tiger

Number of posts : 83
Code : 126 620 061
iMob Name : Tigernose
Registration date : 2009-02-03
Cash : 55541

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Nice, but it only really applies to people who just started. If you're like a lvl 20, and don't have much money - you can't use this strategy. You're saying having to earn money from the start.
But despite some flaws it's a brilliant strategy.
Back to top Go down
reittab
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
reittab

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Actually Tiger, it can work for anyone. The key is jumpstarting it with a major bounty, so keep your eye out.

And most of the other aspects of the strategy are applicable, such as using proper ratios to decide weapons and properties purchase.
Back to top Go down
Silent Hitman
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Silent Hitman

Number of posts : 84
Code : 141891558
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Cash : 55500

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:29 pm

I agree, if you didn't make your money early, you might have to wait longer for your properties to really start paying off, but it's never too late to start...
Back to top Go down
reittab
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
reittab

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:37 pm

All you need though is one bounty to really get to 5 mil + in earnings.
Back to top Go down
Nima
Nima

Number of posts : 361
Code : 100314169
iMob Name : Nima
Registration date : 2009-02-01
Cash : 55593
Personalized field : ---

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Yea, if u can get 1 high bounty then ur set for like the whole game because u can use it to buy lots of properties. and go on from their.
Back to top Go down
Nplosion
Banned
Nplosion

Number of posts : 188
iMob Name : Nplosion
Registration date : 2009-02-01
Cash : 55545

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Great guide dude.
Back to top Go down
Silent Hitman
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Silent Hitman

Number of posts : 84
Code : 141891558
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Cash : 55500

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 pm

True, but it seems that either I have MUCH work to do with my mob, or the devs are still working on the cheaters...

I know it's been mentioned before but it bugs to do one point of damage and get dealt 29 from someone with 10 or less in their mob...

Still playing, and patiently waiting...
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Bone
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Gangsta Bone

Number of posts : 79
Code : >>>>111 605 081
iMob Name : a soprano sr
Cash : 55520

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 pm

a good way to get money to start this stratagy is to fight untill u get a 70k win, then hit the person a coupel more times,
then u have a few hundred k to get u rolling, make sure u view profile b4 u fight, or u will lose teh person after 1 fight
Back to top Go down
reittab
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
reittab

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 pm

After a while Gansta, 70k wins are pretty meaningless unfortunately. At the start though absolutely; attack guys with tiny mobs by viewing their profile and repeating.

As far as cheaters, there are absolutely still cheaters; i have maxed out weapons, armor, and vehicles, and still losing to some guys with nothing. Meh, it'll be figured out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Bone
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Gangsta Bone

Number of posts : 79
Code : >>>>111 605 081
iMob Name : a soprano sr

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

yea 70k win were my bread and butter at the start , it gets u cash to by weapons to progress ,
now i look for bountys ,
there are defo still cheaters , lvl 21 mark dna20 , 125 mob , has been on the hitlist for days , i shoulda beat him , o well , 1 day lol
Back to top Go down
Emerica
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Emerica

Number of posts : 87
Code : 144 491 392
iMob Name : Emerica

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Basically keep your eyes on the big bounties! As you level up, you'll see bounties getting into the million dollar figures.

Once you receive the bounty, immediately buy uptown > shopping plaza and earn from there. You'll make 2.4 million within a day and if you decide to bank it if you're not sure you'll win many fights against your attackers, bank it for close to 2 million a day until you need something and move on up!
Back to top Go down
tsotsie
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
tsotsie

Number of posts : 72
Code : 141986301
Registration date : 2009-02-02
Cash : 55572

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Big bounties, I havent seen any since level 17 when I won a $148mill, now I only see cheaters or $70k bounties

Also, I have been attacked and lost $100K, but never won more than $70k????
Back to top Go down
push303
push303

Number of posts : 244
Code : 108 764 367
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Cash : 55574
Personalized field : Edit this!

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:21 pm

tsotsie wrote:
Big bounties, I havent seen any since level 17 when I won a $148mill, now I only see cheaters or $70k bounties

Also, I have been attacked and lost $100K, but never won more than $70k????

That is normal I think it is a way to get some of the money out circulation. Just like it costs more to mark someone than the actual bounty is worth.

There are still big ones, you just have to check frequently and get lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)   Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty easy strategy (with a tad bit of luck)
Page 1 of 1