iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinksoup
Anonymous

answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan Empty
PostSubject: answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan   answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 am

My code is 160-244-981

When I attack other vamps that have the same number of clan, protection and skills, I tend to lose more than I win. Generally by 2-4 points. This is frustrating. So my question is... how does iVamp caclulates the result when the clan, protection and skills are of an equal value. Does it take your profile settings, type of player, etc into account. If so I'd like to know what they are.
Back to top Go down
pinksoup
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan   answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 am

I'll also throw in a bundle of bounties for the first proper answer via this forum or my comments in ivamp.
Back to top Go down
SCIONtC
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
SCIONtC

Number of posts : 52
Code : 140-937-652
iMob Name : SCIONtC
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Cash : 55352
Personalized field : Non-Staff

PostSubject: Re: answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan   answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm

the calculations are sorta hidden, the dev team would know the answer but they may not reveal the whole truth behind it,

Just to let you know, when you upgrade your attack and defense, the idea is to increase your chances of winning a fight, either defending or attacking. So the other person may have upgraded lot more than you have.

Not to mention, some of the items used have a higher defense than it has Attack, therefore, the defender will win the battle not the attacker. (assuming both players have maxed weapons)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan   answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

answer my question and I'll post you to my 570 clan
Page 1 of 1