iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JCwave
Dead Meat
JCwave

Number of posts : 4
Code : 169 576 558
iMob Name : JCwave
Registration date : 2009-03-31
Cash : 55068
Personalized field : Non-Staff

Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Empty
PostSubject: Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...   Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 pm

So theres this guy thats been marked. He's level 25, as am I. He's only got 23 in his mob, I have 320. I've got the best weapons, armor and vehicles I can possibly have for every single one of my mob.

So I go to attack him to collect thee bounty, and I lose! Even worse, I look at the fight info, and hes got a mixture of crappy weapons, when I've got nothing but the best. I dont think its because of defense/attack pts b/c ive got a ton of attack pts, plus a lot more/better weaponry.

Is he cheating???

His name's diefast, level 25, and hes still marked at this moment... The bounty is $18,556,300... if you can kill him go for it, just let me know how you did it!

Thanks,
JCwave
169 576 558

king
Back to top Go down
heuster
Mob Soldier
heuster

Number of posts : 27
Code : 144 347 255
iMob Name : XuperX
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Cash : 55450

PostSubject: Re: Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...   Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 am

he's been there forever, dont even bother wasting ur stm on those cheater
Back to top Go down
Moonpig
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
Moonpig

Number of posts : 60
Code : 148846472
iMob Name : Hellololz
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Cash : 55231

PostSubject: Re: Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...   Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:28 am

I have same prob just don't atk them there cheaters. If u wanna know cheaters always go on there profile first if they have ... After stars they cheat all the top bankers are cheats because there of 10 and stuff and have trills
Back to top Go down
mikey mober
Mob Recruit
mikey mober

Number of posts : 17
Code : 1437-62102
iMob Name : mikey mober
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Cash : 55033

PostSubject: Re: Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...   Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm

I remember die fast cause i attacked him the same way and lost and im a 34 at the moment and he was first posted when i was like 23 or something. (that was like a month ago.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...   Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't kill someone w/ less mob and less/worse weapons than me...
Page 1 of 1