iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
reptophile
Zoomber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoomber
Dead Meat
Zoomber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Cash : 55014
Personalized field : Non-Staff

GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:56 pm

this is a huge money glitch. I foolishly bought *** ****** for my mob and future mob. Then i realized that they ************* : (. So I sold them **** at a time. I then had NEGATIVE CASH. I could then buy unlimited properties and the debt would just keep increasing. then i put the money in the bank and had a huge number

Edit: i stared parts of this post so that this glitch wouldn't increase.
For imobb devs: when i relaunched the app somehow all the glitched money was gone (had 1$ at hand) and my bank account was about 253,000$. I can not use this glitch and keep it a secret, but it might spread as THere are lots of people who are looking for glitches.
Back to top Go down
reptophile
Dead Meat
reptophile

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07
Cash : 54918

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Yep, same thing. I now have infinite cash in the bank & the game is no fun anymore. This is after downloading the latest update as well!

If a developer would care to contact me I could tell him about the correct sort of integers Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
mikey mober
Mob Recruit
mikey mober

Number of posts : 17
Code : 1437-62102
iMob Name : mikey mober
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Cash : 54953

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Wait. If you had negative cash how did you make money from putting it in the bank. Wouldn't you lose money, either that or everything they teach in school is wrong.
Back to top Go down
reptophile
Dead Meat
reptophile

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-07
Cash : 54918

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm

That's how credit crunches work Smile. However, there is a rather easy way to get trillions of dollars just by shifting cash about. My phone isn't jailbroken & I have the latest version of the program Smile
Back to top Go down
AA96
Dead Meat
AA96

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Cash : 54222

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:57 pm

my code is 156197933 and the cool thing about my mob is that every 500 mobsters i get i post a amazing redemption code for all the loyal mobsters that join me IM NOT JOKING!!!! affraid affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid
Back to top Go down
F11
Dead Meat
F11

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16
Cash : 53911

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

Yea that glitch is called the #$#@! glitch and it no longer works in the updated version of imob
Back to top Go down
calex
Dead Meat
calex

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-02
Cash : 53431

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:38 am

AA96 wrote:
my code is 156197933 and the cool thing about my mob is that every 500 mobsters i get i post a amazing redemption code for all the loyal mobsters that join me IM NOT JOKING!!!!

Hello, may I join in in your discussion?
I am newbie here. I was shocked with
your posted message here. Is that really
true? How come that your mob could post
such unbelievable and amazing redemption
code for all your loyal mobsters? How's that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLITCH IN IMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1