iMob Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Online RPG Friend Codes from iPhone games here!

RegisterHomeLatest imagesLog inGallery

HOW TO: Advertise your codes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCIONtC
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
SCIONtC

Number of posts : 52
Code : 140-937-652
iMob Name : SCIONtC
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Cash : 55872
Personalized field : Non-Staff

HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO: Advertise your codes!   HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Here is a simple way to advertise your codes to help gain lots of mobsters.
To show you how great it works, I now have over 1200 mobsters and i've only been playing for my 2nd day now. Here is what i've done so far.

The first few are steps you can repeat over and over in your spare time.

1. On the iMob Online Application, go to "Top iMobbers" and click on the top 5 players, Go to "View Posts" and post your iMob Code.

2. Go to the Forum section of iMob Online and post your code as a New Thread. Then mark that thread as your "Favorite" so everytime you go into the forum, click your username at the top, and just "Reply" to your post and it bumps your thread back to the front page.

3. Go on YouTube, search for iMob Online, and on the video comments, post a comment with your Code, As many other people have done. Go to the Related Videos and post your code on those as well. There are atleast 15-20 videos i've found that you can post on. Do this once a day, or more, depending on how often others are posting comments.

4. Search for other related websites such as MacRumors and find iMob Online Code Lists, and get your code added to the lists!!

5. Of course, go to the Code section of THIS forum and add your code ONE TIME, and then just reply to your own post to bump it on the front pages.

Im sure there are quite a few OTHER ways that people have come up with, i've only come up with these so far, so feel free to post some other strategies of advertising your code.

ALSO, While you are at all these places, add other peoples codes, there are TONS to add, so just sit down and add some, you gotta add some to gain some!!!

Hope you found this helpful!

Last edited by SCIONtC on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SCIONtC
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
SCIONtC

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO: Advertise your codes!   HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down
SCIONtC
Veteran Soldier
Veteran Soldier
SCIONtC

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO: Advertise your codes!   HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am

bump
Back to top Go down
superman
Mob Soldier
superman

Number of posts : 27
Code : 101891587
Registration date : 2009-02-02
Cash : 55840

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO: Advertise your codes!   HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO: Advertise your codes!   HOW TO:  Advertise your codes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO: Advertise your codes!
Page 1 of 1